Recent content by confusis

  1. confusis

    Discussion RSS feeds blocked by Cloudflare challenge

    @tapuSff Woohoo! I didn't break it this time xD
  2. confusis

    Discussion RSS feeds blocked by Cloudflare challenge

    Thanks for the headsup! I think I've fixed it, please check and report back :)
  3. confusis

    Selling Project Orthrus Prototype (V2)

    Being that the last post in this thread was in 2020, I'd suggest probably not. I nearly threw your account at the spambot registries...
  4. confusis

    Hello, Again

    Welcome back @Shatrod ! Many thanks for your continued support as a subscriber!
  5. confusis

    Game - What's this car?

  6. confusis

    Game - What's this car?

    Would have been so much faster had I opened the image into a new tab xD Is it a Veritas RS3?
  7. confusis

    Game - What's this car?

    Will have a dig later today, took a week off from everything xD
  8. confusis

    Game - What's this car?

    Looks like someone took a Maserati and squished it!
  9. confusis

    Game - What's this car?

    Indeed. w00t, Managed to sneak in another Multipla :D
  10. confusis

    Game - What's this car?

    First hint, it's European.
  11. confusis

    Game - What's this car?

    An exciting new concept car!
  12. confusis

    Game - What's this car?

    '57 Chevy (Bel Air) Wagon? (Nomad?)
  13. confusis

    Game - What's this car?

    @jaynamics Right on!
  14. confusis

    SFF.Network Lian Li + DANCase’s B4 Hitting the Market

    Continue reading...
  15. confusis

    Game - What's this car?

    Nobody was hurt in the crash, don't worry (biohazard cars don't go to the self-pick yards I borrow these busted pictures from!)