Production CATAPULTCASE - Fully Modular ITX Cases (3.2L to 11.6L)

hrh_ginsterbusch

Master of Cramming
Nov 18, 2021
wp-devil.com
What I'd actually love to see is: 280 mm radiator support (not necessarly AIO, but that would be swell, too). My research shows some of the possibly smallest ones, but availability is kinda meh for anything below 14L.

cu, w0lf.

BaK

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
May 17, 2016
For the mesh, I initially purchased this and cut it into the correct size to insert between the pieces of the side panels. This works great, but of course can be fiddly to cut the holes perfectly. I included templates for these in my design files though.

This is of a flexible kind, I'm looking for something sturdy, like the SSUP Meshlicious panels I think.
Thanks for the link anyway!

That said, I've recently preferred to 3D print the mesh, using a nifty trick of setting both the top and bottom shell thickness/layers to 0 - this means it only prints a solid perimeter of your chosen wall thickness, and then the selected infill produces a mesh for you - fully customizable! I'll be adding proper instructions on how to do this on my website shortly, as I think it's far superior to purchasing a mesh insert, but of course, having the choice of both is nice too!
If I'm not mistaken this neat trick you are referring to is what we know here as the @morj's technique.
There should be a post where he (or @robbee) describes it in detail, with the printer parameters to set, but I fail to find it...

I'm liking it a lot but not having a 3D printer at hand is a big drawback, thus what I have in mind is rather something in metal.

morj

Airflow Optimizer
Bronze Supporter
Feb 11, 2020
If I'm not mistaken this neat trick you are referring to is what we know here as the @morj's technique.
There should be a post where he (or @robbee) describes it in detail, with the printer parameters to set, but I fail to find it...

@BaK it's here (you need to scroll down past the PC picture).

I learned it form this video.

Reactions: BaK